Make an application for A british residence card

You can easily make an application for a residence card if you’re both:

You may be entitled to a residence card when you have a ‘retained right of residence’ or make a ‘Surinder Singh’ application.

Qualified people

A qualified individual is a person who is within the British and another associated with the after pertains:

  • they’re working
  • they’re self-employed
  • they’re self-sufficient
  • they’re studying
  • they’re looking for work (only when they meet specific conditions)

Family unit members of EEA citizens

You are able to use as a family that is direct if you’re pertaining to the EEA national because:

Continue reading